Rent My Husband
Helping our neighbors in Arizona for over 11 years!
“To some it’s just business; to us it’s personal!”
Rent My Husband’s Story
How this handyman repair & maintenance service came into being with the infamous name…
“People often ask how our crazy name was coined! It’s quite a funny story actually…
After purchasing our first home in the late 1990’s, we started remodeling our house to better suit our needs and style. Since my husband had a background with designing and remodeling nightclubs, we took on the renovation projects ourselves to avoid paying high contractor fees. Plus, he looked mighty fine with his toolbelt strapped around his hips!
Quite often through the process, my friends in the neighborhood would come by to check on the progress. Secretly I knew the ladies were coming to gawk at my handyman! They all gushed compliments at him with batted eyelashes, telling me “You’re so lucky to have a husband that is so handy!” With a wink, I responded to them: “I’ll rent you my husband for the weekend.”
My husband overheard the whole interchange and the idea for our whole business plan was solidified! Of course, we’ve had fun with the name over the years as we’ve spread our services across Arizona but I am incredibly proud of my husband with his business savvy and work ethic. Rent My Husband has developed a reputation across Arizona as a handyman service with class, integrity, and neighborly friendliness. And our name just happens to be one you’re not likely to forget!
So yes, I invite you too, to Rent My Husband!”
Our Promise to You:
Our mission at Rent My Husband is to bring you high quality service with class and integrity. We care about the members of our community and strive to bring you friendly service each step of the way!
- Local handyman service company
- Servicing the Phoenix East Valley cities of Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa & Tempe as well as Flagstaff, AZ
- Handling your home repair needs and home maintenance services
- Handyman repair & maintenance services for offices & retail stores
- Property Management repair & maintenance services
- Helping our neighbors in Arizona for 11+ years
- Friendly professional technicians ready to help you with all of your projects
- All technicians must pass a background check
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- See what others say about Rent My Husband below
“Rent My Husband Handyman Service has performed work for Coldwell
Banker Dallas Real Estate for over 10 years. The service that they provide
is impeccable. They are very respectful to all of our clients. We have recommended their services to many clients over the years and the clients are very pleased. Our business is very demanding and they have always taken very good care of us and our tenants and owners. To say they come highly recommended is an understatement.”
-Carla Pavlik, The Pavlik Group
Realtor / Property Management at Coldwell Banker Dallas Real Estate
When you need a handyman, we promise to be your local handyman service company that handles your home repair needs and home maintenance services. Our friendly, professional technicians have been serving our neighbors in Arizona for over 15 years. Our handyman service technicians all must pass a background check before they begin work with us and of course, your customer satisfaction is always guaranteed! We stand by our technicians and their work!
Local Home Repair and Handyman Services
We are proud to be Arizona’s first choice when it comes to local handyman services for homeowners, property managers, and commercial clients.
Our mission at Rent My Husband is to bring you high-quality service with class
and integrity. We care about the members of our community and strive to bring
you friendly service each step of the way!
We have been providing our neighbors with local home repair for well over a
decade, whether we are servicing a private residence, rental unit or vacation
property. We are honored to serve our community as a local Flagstaff business
and are continuing to expand our service areas to more communities across
the Phoenix Eat Valley with the same great quality service at a fraction of the price of a contractor. Arizona has a long history of supporting locally owned businesses and we are thankful for the communities we serve!
Our team of handymen in Flagstaff, Sedona, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe and the surrounding communities offers everything from repairs and maintenance to plumbing, electrical work, carpentry and so much more! If you do not find what you are looking for, please call us directly to discuss your projects, we are happy to help! We will work with you to complete your project with complete satisfaction.
Gone are the days of getting ripped off by a contractor! Rent My Husband will not charge you until your work is completed to your Satisfaction.
- We are not a licensed contractor, but we offer contractor skills at reduced prices.
- Not all repair or maintenance projects require a licensed contractor thus we are able to save you money by using our services.
- Arizona law states anyone can perform repairs and maintenance issues without being licensed as long as the project is less than $1,000.00.
Handyman Vs. Contractor
Home repairs at a fraction of the cost of a contractor
This is a question we get a lot and with good reason! What is the difference
between a local handyman and a contractor? To start, a handyman is less
expensive than a contractor because they do not need to be licensed.
Contractors handle bigger jobs such as remodeling, construction, and building
that require a license through the state. A local handyman can handle jobs under
$1,000 and is great for quick repairs. Usually, the job can be done by 1 person in
1 visit. Saving you time and money!
Not only do contractors tend to have unstable reputations for taking money up
front and disappearing before the work is completed, but hiring a contractor also
usually involves your project taking multiple days and multiple people to
complete. The longer it goes and the more people required, the higher that final
invoice could be.
- Less expensive
- Can handle jobs under $1000
- Great for quick repairs
- Does not need to be licensed
- Same skills as a contractor
- Usually can do the job by 1 person in 1 visit
- Higher costs
- Handles large jobs (remodeling / building / construction type projects)
- Unstable reputations
- Usually needs multiple workers and multiple days to complete the project
Rent My Husband Handyman Rates:
If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay a dime!
- $59 service call*
- $55 per hour after the first hour
- We never take any money upfront
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay a dime
- Rent My Husband will provide any materials needed and will bill customer upon completion of work
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks, PayPal and Venmo
- Various billing options available for property managers & commercial contracts
- *The $59 service call covers the first hour of servic5
We are so proud of our handyman for hire that if we can’t fix it, you don’t pay a
dime! We trust them and their experience to complete your project – every time.
Rent my Husband Handyman Services, home of the $59 service call!
The $59 service call covers the first hour of service. After the first hour, the rate
drops to $55 per hour. We never take any money upfront and if we can’t fix it,
you don’t pay a dime! Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Rent My Husband will provide any materials needed and will bill customers upon
completion of work. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks,
PayPal and Venmo. Property manager or commercial contract? We offer various
billing options for you! Reach out and we’ll chat about which option works best for