Rent My Husband
“To some it’s just business; to us it’s personal!”
Our mission at Rent My Husband is to bring you high quality service with class and integrity. We care about the members of our community and strive to bring you friendly service each step of the way!
- Local handyman service company
- Handling your home repair needs and home maintenance services
- Handyman repair & maintenance services for offices & retail stores
- Property Management repair & maintenance services
- Helping our neighbors in northern Arizona for 20+ years
- Friendly professional technicians ready to help you with all of your projects
- All technicians must pass a background check
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- See what others say about Rent My Husband below
Gone are the days of getting ripped off by a contractor! Rent My Husband is your go-to handyman service bringing you skilled work at a fraction of the cost of a contractor.
- We are not a licensed contractor, but we offer contractor skills at reduced prices.
- Not all repair or maintenance projects require a licensed contractor thus we are able to save you money by using our services.
- Arizona law states anyone can perform repairs and maintenance issues without being licensed as long as the project is less than $1,000.00.
Handyman Vs. Contractor
What’s the difference between a handyman and a contractor?
The main difference is the size of the job they can handle. Handymen handle smaller jobs and are not required to be licensed; contractors handle larger jobs and have to be licensed in their state.
- Less expensive
- Can handle jobs under $1000
- Great for quick repairs
- Does not need to be licensed
- Same skills as a contractor
- Usually can do the job by 1 person in 1 visit
- Higher costs
- Handles large jobs (remodeling / building / construction type projects)
- Unstable reputations
- Usually needs multiple workers and multiple days to complete the project
- $49 service call*
- $45 per hour after the first hour
- We never take any money upfront
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay a dime
- Rent My Husband will provide any materials needed and will bill customer upon completion of work
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks, PayPal and Venmo
- Various billing options available for property managers & commercial contracts
- *The $49 service call covers the first hour of service